Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Cup Running Over: The TOP


Another day to be grateful, for all there's to be
Another day to Thank God for all, He's done for thee
Another minute to take a look, blessing, we see
Another day has come to be, praying on our knees
Another hour to live our lives, for you and for me
Another moment here to be, thankful, so let's be


I'm thankful that I can write poems. I'm thankful that I can see. I'm thankful that life is to be lived. I'm thankful for you and me. I'm thankful for that the streets are plowed. I'm thankful that we can bow. I'm thankful for this every day. I'm thankful that we can pray.


I feel thankful for another day to live out life on this earth. There's so much going on. I'm thankful that I can talk to God any hour of the day. I'm thankful that I can do things to get through my day. 

I was writing out some bills today. I saw the amount that I had to pay. In each case I wrote Thank You as I may. See the good of paying bills. For it's the right thing to do. I'm thankful that I have the funds. Thank God He has made the way.

Our Father, who art in heaven, thank You, for Your tender care. Thank You for watching over us. Thank You that you care. Thank You for the comfort that You so freely give. Thank You that we can thank You, For in You You're always there. In Jesus' Name we pray Amen!


Thanks for reading.
Running Over The TOP
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...