Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Cup Still Running Over

1.) Technology To Do:Google the words "gratitude /health". thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation. To express what we are thankful for in our lives.

2.) Daily Gratitude List To Do: What Am I Thankful for?

I'm grateful that I have another gift of life today.
I'm grateful that I can do what I do.
I'm grateful that the LORD gives me strength.

I'm thankful that I can exercise.
I'm thankful that I can sing unto the LORD.
I'm thankful that I can lay down and sleep.

3.) Thank a "Buddy" To Do:
I feel thankful that I can keep us with what I do.

4.) Pay The Bills To Do:
I was planing on writing out some bills today. I didn't get to do it. But if I did...I would be thanking God that I can pay the bills.  Some times I think companies estimate our bills. I try not to complain.

5.) Thanks for Bashing Me To Do:
 I tried to have a thankful mind set through out this day. Being thankful that I can do what I do. When I dropped something on the floor. Be thankful that I can pick it up.

Heavenly Father, Thanks again for another day of life on the earth. Thank You, for protecting us from the storm. Thank You, that we have heat.

Thank You, Jesus for the beauty of Creation. Thank You, that you watch over us. Thank You, that you care about our well being. Thanks for praying for us. Thank You, for You Holy Spirit. Thanks for letting become more like Christ. In Jesus' Name we pray Amen!

Thanks for reading.My Cup Still Running Over.
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...