Monday, February 14, 2011

Giving In The Receiving Mode

There's so much to give in a day's times. Also there are things we can receive as well. In any case, we have a choose to be a giver and be a receiver.

Blessings do flow in our lives daily. We choose to be a blessings to bless other. When we give, we should do it our of a heart of gratitude. The blessing comes in return when we receive.

It's been a long day. There were things that I gave. In turned I did receive. There was some new that I heard. It wasn't good. But I'm going through.

God is still blessing me in times when I don't know. When things come into my life that changes things. I can receive the love of God. He comforts me.

The giving in, the receiving mode comes in to our lives. We can be giving all the time and not receive what's there. We have to learn to adapt a way to receive with a good attitude.

We may not be able to change things that come into our lives. But we can hope for the best of what's to come. Wherever is coming in our lives, we can have some hope that God is with us.

May we see that good in receiving. May we learn to stop and think. May we see that it's good to give more than receive. May we learn to adapt to the changes that come into our lives. Amen.

Thanks for reading.Giving In The Receiving Mode
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...