Monday, February 7, 2011

My Cup Still Running Over

Gratitude is very important in our lives. We shall be thankful for the blessings that come our way and the lives of others. We should have a heart of gratitude flowing in our lives.

I am thankful for my life that God has given me. I am thankful for the gift of each day. I am thankful that we can express ourselves.

I'm thankful for caring people. I'm thankful that I can be thankful. I am thankful that we can worship God in spirit and truth. I'm thankful that God is God.

I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful that I have a place to live. I'm thankful that I have clothing to wear. I'm thankful that I have food to eat.

There is so much to be thankful for. Whether writing thank you on the memo of our checks. Or saying thank you to people who do things for us...In all we should give thanks. 

Father God, I thank You for Your creation that You have given us to be apart of. I thank You for being our Father. I thank You that you know where we are headed.

I thank You for this assignment the you inspired someone to write. I thank You that You give us ideas to journal about. I thank You. We thank You in Jesus' Name Amen!

Thanks for reading.
My Cup Still Running Over.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...