Friday, February 4, 2011

For Life Is A Gift: My Cup Runs Over

Today a new day
For life is a gift
What we do with life
It may come in shifts

We arise each day
Yet plan set to see
What's ahead for us?
O God come with thee

We journey each day
Hope to see its end
For today is a gift
In all that we spend

Our time our money
Talents as we may
For life is a gift
From God every day

Poem # 1102
I'm thankful that words come to me to write poems. I'm thankful that I can sing songs. I'm thankful for life, I live each day. I'm thankful for the sun that shines. I'm thankful for this very day.

I didn't has bills to pay. But I said some thank yous any way. I'm thankful that I can rest from weary. I'm thankful for this day. I'm thankful that I can pray.

Father God, Almighty God, I thankful for creation. Your might works display. I thankful LORD Jesus for making this very day. I thank You, for all You do. So we have eternal life. I thank You for bring life in all who call on You. I thank You Father for You gift of life You give. I thank You O God, for You are God. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Thanks for reading.
For Life Is A Gift: My Cup Runs Over

Staying On The Journey With Jesus,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...