Friday, February 18, 2011

Keeping Promises

That's so important that we keeping our promises. I can understand when promises can't be met. We should understand that. However there are promises we can keep.

I have promise myself to Let Some Matters Go this week. I have my mind focus on other things. I has taken some practice in letting things go.

There is not use in going around the same old bend. The cost of going through the same thing over and over again. There comes a time to let the matter go. It takes practice. In the long run it's for your own benefit.

Through time, those issues should be in the past. There shouldn't be any to think on with those matters. There are times, when past issues cross our paths.We should have a different response to them.

I'm doing good on doing my journaling assignment. I'm keeping up with my mail. I'm coming right along with my family history search.

Now I'm continuing to let some matters go. I'm keeping promises that I made to myself.
Here's a poem that I wrote. While thinking I came up with this poem.

Keeping Promises

Keeping promises
That's the thing to do
Showing respect, honor
While making way through

Life brings good feeling
When doing what's said
Brings goodness, that flows
Living life is read

Show integrity
Faithfulness display
Keeping promises
Going bout our days.

Poem # 1125

Idea 16 February 2011
5:52 AM Foot of bed
Re read 17 February 18, 2011
Made some changes

Thanks for reading.Keeping Promises
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...