Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Promise Is A Promise

I'm doing OK on my promises that I've kept for myself on this assignment. I'm journaling as I am. I'm looking at the mail as they come.  Yeah, a promise is a promise.

As I'm doing this assignment, I note that I'm getting more done. I'm doing things at a set time. It's like I'm on a plan to do things.

I spend some much time doing this assignment. I move on  to something else. And I do the same for the other things that I do. Well, I try to.

There are times when I spend to long on one thing. I have to know when to STOP. But when I stop doing some things that I love doing, I tend to slack away from doing it.

A Promise Is A Promise. Here's another promise to share for this week. I promise myself to search more on my family history on ancestry.com. I have gotten away from that for some searching. I'm on the ancestry adventure again.

I can see if I stop things, I can lose track of things. I love doing family history searches. The awe of uncovering some mysteries of the past. It keeps me to want to search more. I need to learn when to STOP!

I'm having a great time when I'm searching for my family history. I see when I'm going back over things, I'm seeing some things that I've forgotten about.

I'm learning to re read and go over what I've found. There is go much that I can over look on my search. I think that I'm so happy when I found things. I forget to really look at my new findings.

It's good for us to do things that we like. It releases things. It's a good stress buster. I enjoy my time when I'm in a place where I like.

May we continue to make promises and keep them. May we explore the beauty of doing the things we like. May there be joy on our journey. May we have balance in the promises that we make to ourselves. Amen.

Thanks for reading.A Promise Is A Promise
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...