Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Vow Is A Promise

I've added another vow to share for today. I'm getting to bed on time an getting up at a set time. I have to make myself to this. I can get out of the habit. That's so true especially on Saturday.

I tend to want to stay up late. I've found a talk radio show online. I think I'm getting hooked. It comes at 7 PM but some are on about 8 PM. They are on from an hour or two.

These radio talk shows are about family history and black history. I'm learning things. It's very interesting.

I'm keeping my promise of getting to bed on time. There may be some exception at times. I don't condemn myself.

We need our rest. I think I need only 7 hours of sleep. When the alarm goes off in the morning, I tend to lay in bed. If I lay to long I'll fall back to sleep.

Early to bed and early to rise go together. Not Late to bed and early to rise that's not healthy. Especially if it's done a lot.

I'm learning to go to bed at a set time. I know at times I will miss my time. However, I don't get up tight about it. I don't need to go to bed upset. I need my rest. And so do you.

May we sleep well at nights. May we see that sleep is good for us. May the LORD bless us with good nights sleep. May we rest heavenly and in peace. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
A Vow Is A Promise

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...