Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Cup Runs Over: Those Songs Of Praises

Singing a brand new song
Upon this fresh new day
Joy raises in my heart
Singing songs as I pray

Jesus, O LORD Jesus!
So beautiful, You are
Beautiful, my Savior
You are never too far

O how, I love You, so
Each day, as I arise
Coming to sing to You
Never saying, good bye

Poem # 1103

Idea came will working on journaling assignment

I'm thankful that I can awake each day. To sing song to our LORD. I'm thankful for this life I live. It's through Him I adore.

I'm thankful for all that live has to be. For God has given it to me. I'm thankful for the air we breath. For it of God who set us free. I'm thankful that life came to be. For God in Him for all to be.

O God, Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are You. I thankful You from putting new songs into my spirit. I'm thankful that You allow us to sing songs unto You.

I'm thankful for the sweet melodies springing up from my heart. I'm thankful that I can sing in the spirit. Those songs of praise to sing. I thank You, O I thank You. That You are always You in Jesus Name Amen!

Thanks for reading.
My Cup Runs Over: Those Songs Of Praises
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...