Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Cup Is Over Flowing

Another Day To Be Grateful; Those gifts from God that are there. There's so much to be thankful for. That comes into our every day.

I'm thankful that I got out of bed. I'm thankful that I can move around. I'm thankful that I have food to eat. I'm thankful that I can be found. I'm thankful the God gives me strength to make it through the day. I  thankful that I can go to sleep.

I didn't have any bills to pay. But I did get some more bills in the mail. I'm thankful that I have this day. To be alive to breathe the air. To be a blessing to others. 

Heavenly Father, Thank You for another day. I thank You for hearing our prayers. I thank You that You care about me. I thank You that You hear my pain. I thank You for Your comfort in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
My Cup Is Over Flowing
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

P.S.
I am thankful that my cousin gets to sing "America The Beautiful" during the pre game of Super Bowl XLV on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...