Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Promises To Myself

This assignment is all about promises I make to myself. I'm suppose to keep them with no excuses. I need to do them every day. I see that this week will be a challenge. I'm to journal about my promises.

Here are some suggested questions to consider.
What does it mean about me when I keep my promises?
What does it mean about me when I do not keep my promises?
Why it's important to me?
How it makes me feel to keep the promise I made to myself ? 
What do I want to be seeing about myself with respect to my promises?
Do I want to make a change?
Do I want more of the same?
Do I want less of what I am currently seeing?

I see that this will be a challenging week.
May we not be condemn by not keeping our promises.
May we see the go in keeping our word.
May we grow in the LORD as we learn to do what we say we will do.
Amen!

Thanks for reading!My Promises To Myself

One promise for this week: To start an idea on what to journal about on this assignment with in the 15 minutes after I'm on my computer. By the end of the day or earlier... to post my promise for the day. I hope that I can do that.

I have my other promises. I'm working on them too. I hope that I keep my promises. In time I will see. In time things will be...

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...