Thursday, February 10, 2011

Receiving While Giving

It's been a week. There were times I didn't note the gifts that I give and what I received from what I did. It's like what I did was my life style.

It's like that giving of a listening ear to someone who needs someone to share things with. It's like just being there for someone. It's like smiling for one reason to bring light into someones life.

There is so much to give during our day. There's much more to give on our lifetime. The gift of life can bring much blessings to others in our life.

I notice that while in the giving time, I received love. I received a warm feeling about what I did when I acted out from my heart. There was some thing good about what I gave away.

Still we have to learn how to receive the gift from others. We have to have a good attitude. We need common sense in receiving as well is in giving.

Receiving blessings while giving of time.What have I have learned? In life we need to learn to give. In some cases we have to. Giving is a part of our life. Well, it show be.

May we have a giving heart. My we be a blessing wherever we go. May we have to time to listen to others. May we have that inter peace to know what we do is good. May God guide our days in giving and receiving. Amen.

Thanks for reading!
Receiving While Giving
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...