Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gifts Given And Gifts Received

Assignment # 14: The theme is on gifts. We have the opportunity to look at life through a unique lens. We are to look at life asking ourselves these to questions. What gift did I bring to this moment? And, what gift did I receive in this moment?

When we look at things in our lives we can receive a blessing and peace. Life has its good and bad. It's how we react to that moment in our lives. It's all in our choices. It's in what we do.

During this weeks assignment we are challenged to find the "good" in the moments that we are in. This includes all that comes our way. We are to write about the gift that we give in the moments. And the gift that we receive in the process of that time.

This is a challenging assignment. I try to see the good in things that come. I don't think to write about the gifts that I use in that time.

One thing I notice that I give as a gift today was time in listening. In return I received or was aware of some things that I didn't know about. That was something.

May we learn to be givers. May we be receiver as well. May what we do be for the good. May we learn from what to experience. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Gifts Given And Gifts Received
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...