Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Trading Sickness For WELL BEING

I've been thinking about the many times that I've been through sickness. Being sick is not fun at all. I know that sickness will come in life.

I've notice in the last years I'm having more allergy issues. I hate that. I've been to the doctors more too. I'm on medicine for that.

It taking a while for the allergy issues to come. It comes at any season of the year. I try to bit the system. I see that it's not working out as I've planned.

Allergies isn't the only sickness that I have. But I do the best that I can. I replace the on going sicknesses that are upon me with other things to do. I focus on things that I like to do

I seem to keep a positive outlook on things. I have to have my checkups and following with the doctors.

Thanks for reading.Trading Sickness For WELL BEING
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...