Friday, April 1, 2011

Trading Up Sadness For JOY

I've been thinking about some of the times when I'm sad. That's not a good place to be stuck in. There are things that make me sad. 

Sadness isn't a good feeling to have. But it's apart of our human nature. We don't have to be sad. However the times comes when we are sad.

What I have notice when I'm sad, I'm down and out. I feel terrible. I can think the worst of things when I'm down. I can get tripped up over things.

I can't recall what I was thinking that produced some of my feelings. It takes just one thought to sparks something. One thought after another thought can build up negative outcome.  Than there comes a point where I have to get out of that train of thoughts. A breakthrough comes.

I try to replace those thoughts with positive things that allow me to feel better. I tend to focus on where I'm at. I try to see the good of things.

I notice most of the times when I'm down, I'm by myself. I tend to talk to God during this state of sadness. I see good in this. While I'm communing with God, I come out of what brought on the sadness.

When I see that I'm feeling much better I keep that mind set on the good of what I can get from where I was. There is come go in sadness.

In all...the cycle of sadness will come and go throughout life. When this feeling comes we have to learn how to deal with it. In the long run there are things that we experience when we go through feelings in our lives.

May we learn that sadness is apart of life. May we learn to get out feeling sadness when it comes. May we continue to see the good of feelings in our lives. May we not live in our feeling in life. May we see the value of trading up sadness for JOY. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Trading Up Sadness For JOY
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...