Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fast Forward: Spiritual Life

Question # 6.)
What does your spiritual life look like? Are you mediating? How are you communicating with the universe or your God? Are you peaceful?
Spiritual Life: I believe my spiritual life is growing. I'm growing in the LORD. I'm mediating in the word of God.

I communion with God on a regular basis. While I awake, the awareness of God is, is on my thinking. I can speak to Him at any time. God is always there.

I believe that I'm deeper into my walk with God. I've come a long way. I see by being apart of the local church, I'm in tune with the body of Christ.

I believe that I'm moving into a deeper relationship with God as I journey on life's road. I see that without having contact with God my life is dull. I can't function as I ought.

I see that I have peace when I'm connected with God. I can be in a storm in my life but still be at peace. There is something about having God in my life.

I can recall calling upon Jesus to be my LORD and Savior on Friday March 25, 1983.  I believe that Jesus is in my life on going. He's there. And I believe it.

May we learn that there is a spiritual life. May we learn to be apart of what we believe May the LORD guide our days as we journey throughout life. May we see the good in being connected with the higher source of life. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Fast Forward: Spiritual Life
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...