Saturday, March 12, 2011

My History: Still In The Works

I haven't much time to think on my teachers in my lifetime. I had and still have a lot of teachers. I see that I learn from the people who are around me. A person can bring some good into our lives. Also there can be some negative things as well.

A teacher wants to teach us things that will benefit the person whom they are teaching. There are good values and morals in life. We should past them down to those who we care about.

I thank God for the teachers who He placed in my life. He knew what I needed. And how I would come out.

May we be thankful for the good that we see in our teachers. May we pray for teachers in our lives. May we learn from one another as we live our lives out in Jesus' Name. Amen!

Thanks for reading.My History Still In The Works
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...