Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fast Forward: Physical Health And Apperaance

Question # 3.)
What do you see for your physical health? What do you physically look like and how do you feel physically?

My Physical Health:
I have to keep believing that I'm coming along with my physical health. I know that through the process of aging things change. I see that with living life and living with the ANA positive for lupus, things can change.

There are many things that come with lupus down the road of life. Last year at this time I had skin issues. Through blood and lab work it come out to be related to skin lupus. So, that meant more medicine to treat those issue.

My Physical Appearance: I think, I like beautiful. There are many who don't know that I have or have had lupus. Some of my friends say I look GREAT!  That makes me feel wonderful.

But at times, I can be so so. With the aches and the pains in some joints, it's not fun. Physically at times, it depends on the days. However, I don't go on how I feel.

In all, I believe that I'm coming along with my physical health and appearance. I have learned that aging is a process. Things will come about. I have to grow in this process of life. I good attitude is good to have.

May we learn to do what is takes to be healthy. May we learn to exercise and eat right. May we learn the how we feel is importance. May we do the best we can with what we have. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Fast Forward: Physical Health And Appearance.
Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...