Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fast Forward: Business / Professional World

Question # 5.)
What does your business/ professional world look like? Are you an entrepreneur/ in  business for yourself? Self- employed? Employee? What are you doing in your business day to day? See yourself out sourcing  and delegating everything except what you love to do.

Business / Professional World: How do I see myself in the work place? I've been working at home since about 1988. It's been a long time.

I'm self employed. I help out with the family business. I also help out with one disabled family member. I know that there will come a time to do other things than the family business and taking care of this disabled family member.

I make each day as day of giving. I have to keep going with whatever comes my way. Life can change from day to day...I have to make the most of things.

In all, where I've come from has help me do some of the things that I've learned over the years. In time I have to change my business world to doing other things.

I don't know where I will be in a year. I have to ponder the direction to go. In the meantime, I'm doing the best I can with what I'm doing in the present time.

May we see ourselves in the work place. May we like the job that we have. May we do the best that we can in the workplace that we are in. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.
Fast Forward: Business /  Professional World
Staying On The Journey
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...