Monday, March 14, 2011

My History: Who Were My Teachers?

In my early life my parents and siblings were my teachers. Then came the teachers and some of my peers. As I came to be an adult there are teachers on the word of God. Indeed throughout life I can say that I had a lot of teachers. It's nice to have good teachers to follow their lessons.

I can say the Teacher of all teachers, is and always will be God. He has put things into my being. The Great Teacher Jesus. He's more than a Teacher.

I'm still learning in the school of life. Jesus is with me as I go about life. For He is life and in my life. The Holy Spirit is the Helper at all times. He leads the way to where I don't know at times.

In life there are many experiences. In time we should learn from our mistakes. There should be something learned in going through things in life.

I'm thankful for the teachers that God has and had placed in my life. There so much to learn in life. We can't go about life on our own.

May we see that every one who we know can teach us things. May we see the good in what others teach us. May we use the knowledge that we have for the good. May we sharpen one another with good morals. Amen!

Thanks for reading.My History: Who Were My Teachers?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...