Friday, March 25, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Laying Down And Going To Sleep

         Life's Simple Pleasures

# 3.)  Laying Down And Going To Sleep


There is such joy in laying down and going to sleep. It doesn't cost. I just have to do it. It gives me great pleasure to have a good nights sleep.

I can describe how this pleasurable experiences makes me feel. I can rest my mind and my body. I can enjoy laying down in my bed at nights.

I revel in that great pleasure. However there are times I don't get enough sleep. But despite that, I'm glad for the simplicity in just laying down for the day.

I notice that  I have an abundance in my life when I'm at rest. When my mind has some peace from the day. I can't have it more less than that.

I enjoy my time when it come to sleep. I don't recall majority of what I dream.  But while I sleep I do have a sense of release from things. There is such good pleasures in know that when I lay down, the next time when I awake things seem better.

In all...I am thankful that I don't have any serious sleeping patterns. There are times when I wake up in the middle of the night. I can make it back to sleep. I thank God for watching over me while I'm sleeping.

May we all get the enough sleep each night. May we enjoy our time at rest. May we see the value in laying down and sleeping. May we all have sweet dreams. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Going To Sleep
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...