Monday, March 28, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Conclusion Assignment # 20

Life's Simple Pleasures
Conclusion Assignment # 20

I had a great week doing this assignment. I wasn't going to post every day. But I did enjoy those little things in my life that cost little or no money that give me great pleasure.

I'm thankful that I'm apart of the earth.
I'm thankful that I have eyes to view the sky view.
I'm thankful that I can lay down and go to sleep
.I'm thankful that I have a secret place where I can go
I'm thankful that I can think.
I'm thankful that I can watch people come to church gatherings.


I can describe how these pleasures make me feel with warm feeling that I have inside. I enjoy seeing them come to be. I can revel in the great pleasure I can get from them despite their simplicity.  I thank God that I can be apart of what bring me such joy.

I notice that in those things of  abundance in my life. They are everywhere. I  have to take note of what is there. And just enjoy life's simple pleasures.

May we see that life is full of simple pleasures. May we journey in life looking  for things that can bring live and joy to us. May the LORD continue to bring simple things into our lives. May we have pleasure in the simple things in live. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Conclusion Assignment # 20
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...