Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Your History: Who Were Your Teachers?

Assignment # 18: Who Were Your Teachers? They could be your parents, teacher, mentors and etc...

From the assignment: "This week you'll take and in- depth look at all of your teachers, those people who have been influential in your life. and what they taught you and determine if you should keep these lessons or if you should let go of them.
"
Here are questions from the assignment sheet.
What did they teach you?
Are these the lessons yo want to keep?
Why or why not?
How would you like to replace some of this lessons?
What does a lesson 'upgrade' look like to you?

This sounds like a big assignment.I was thinking about my teachers from grade school, Middle school, High School , my college years and the school of life that I'm in how. I took some time in doing this.

I see that I could recall all my grade school teachers. As for middle school through college I can't. I see faces but the name is a mist. I could look them up in my year book. 

Perhaps memories will come to mind. It's been a while since I was in public schools. It's been many many years since my college years.  Hope that I can recall some of the lessons I've learned.

May we learn to appreciate those who teach us things in life. May we be teacher to others as well. May we be guide to be a good influence to those around us.

Thanks for reading.Staying On The Journey,
Who Were Your Teachers?
I have to think on them....
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...