Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Special NOTE:

I'm observing the church calendar; Holy Days during the Lenten Season.
Ash Wednesday, March 9th to Holy Saturday, April 23, 2011.
And Easter Sunday! Resurrection Sunday!

I will journal when I can. At the most, I will journal some time during the week for my weekly assignment. I enjoy journaling. But, I need a break from daily journaling on this site.

In the meanwhile...May we continue to be aware of the important things in our lives. May we see the good in being who we are. May we be enriched as we journey on in life. May God bless us in the way that we should go. Amen!!

Thanks for reading.
Special NOTE:
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...