Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Watching People Come To Church

         Life's Simple Pleasures

# 6.) Watching People Come To Church


I'm a greeter at the place where I worship. I greet on Sundays. I see so much join in seeing people coming together to worship God.

I can describe how these pleasures make me feel. I feel such joy in seeing the children come running in the doors to sign into their classes. They seem to be more happier than their parents. Also I see joy of some people's faces.

I revel in the great pleasure I get from what I see in people's reactions despite in what simplicity there is. We all have our lot in life. We have the pleasure of coming together. Especially in the house of God.

I notice the abundance in my life when I see others as they are. We don't have to pretend that we are happy. We are not perfect.

In all... we need each other as member of the church. The church needs us. We need the church. We need each other.

May we join together in the house of the LORD. May we see the good in coming together. May we encourage one another. May we be apart of the body of Christ. May we be like children coming to the LORD. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Watching People Come To Church
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...