Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Thinking

Life's Simple Pleasures

# 5.) Thinking
Thinking is a simple pleasure in life. I do most of my thinking wherever I can. But mostly I like sitting in my computer chair.

I can describe how thinking is a pleasure that makes me feel good inside. I enjoy the times when I can come up with things as I'm in my chair.  That's a good reward to receive.

I can revel in the great pleasure  that I get from thinking despite its simplicity. If my train of thought is interrupted, I could lose what I was thinking about. I write poems in times when I'm thinking.

I have the time to ponder what I can say in words. I do this when I'm thinking of idea on what to journal about. I had some of my ideas for this journaling assignment by thinking.

In all... I notice the abundance in my life when I think. I see great pleasure in thinking. It doesn't cost much to exercise the mind. It's good to do some thinking daily. It bring goodness to us. I feel wonderful when idea come to me.  Some things come to me and I have to jot them down so I won't forget it.

May we exercise our thinking from time to time. May the LORD bless us with creative ides while we are thinking. May our mind be alert while we do what we do in life. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Thinking
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...