Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Watching The Sky View

        Life's Simple Pleasures

# 2.) Watching The Sky View

Another one of my life's simple pleasures would be watching the sky view. I like to view the sky after a stormy or rainy day. There's so much to see.

I can use my imagination. What can I see? There are puffy clouds that move. Many has different shape the form things. There's such peace and beauty there.

I can describe how watching the view gives me pleasures. It make me feel at ease. I can enjoy and watch the sky in at that moment in time. I'm looking to see what I can see.

It could take a while to actual see something that's noticeable. But despite not seeing things quickly as I won't, there is simplicity in what I'm doing. There some joy in viewing the sky.

I notice that when I do spot something, I can have an abundance in my life. What I saw that there.  I can be any where and look at the sky. It doesn't cost my anything. But a little of my time to look up and explore.

There were times when I saw faces, cartoon character, animals, and three were some senses like in a movie. There was one like the sense with three crosses with people on each cross. That was dramatic and awesome to see. I wish I can see more clouds like that.

In all.... I can use my imagination to see what's in  the sky view. I am blessed. I thank God for what I see. At times, I think God places some things in the clouds for me to see. I even saw a happy face in the clouds once. That give me a sense of joy.

May we see the good of the sky. May we adventure into the things the bring joy into our days. May God interact with what we do for pleasure. May we come to use what we have to bring joy into our lives. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Watching The Sky View
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...