Monday, March 7, 2011

Fast Forward: Do For Fun

Question # 7.)

What do you do for fun?
Do you have a hobby?
Do you take time for yourself?

Do For Fun: What I do for fun? It's not a hobby. It's apart of my life. I love searching for my family history. It brings meaning to me. As I'm searching, I seeking more of what my family members do and what ancestors did.

Some of what my ancestor did, has been pasted down to generation. It's nice to see the traits of what my ancestors did. Besides I can see the touch of how they believed.

Take Time For Myself: I have been learning to take more time to myself. I can be all tie up in doing for others. I forget to take some time for myself.

Over the years, I have to realize that I have a life as well. I have a purpose in being. I tend not to think of that that way. But I do need that time for myself.

I need that time to be who I am. I need what it is there for me. I can realize things when I'm by myself. I can see things as I take time for myself.

In all, it's good for me to have some things that I truly enjoy doing. It brings things out of me that I may have not even known  about. The taking of time to myself can bring me what I need. There is great pleasure in taking time to myself.

May we learn that we need things to do that we truly enjoy doing. May we learn to take the time for ourselves.  May we enjoy what we like to do for fun. Amen.

Thanks for reading. Fast Forward: Do For Fun
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...