Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fast Forward: Relationships

I've been thinking about the first two questions from the assignment. "Fast Forward" in a year. Who do I see myself?

Question #1.) 
What does your relationship with yourself look like? How do you treat yourself? What do your thoughts look like?I see my relationships with myself in a new way. I see myself growing in age. I treat my self with respect. I'm working on my thought life. Godly thoughts should be flowing in my thought life. I'm renewing my mind with the word of God.

I see that as I grow in age, I become a little wiser. I see thing in a new light. There are some things that are different. In all I love myself in a balance way. I have to learn more of who I am and not what I think I am.

I have learned over the years that I'm not perfect. I can be down about some things that I've done. But in the long run I can repent and move on with life.


Question # 2.)
What does your intimate/ romantic relationship look like? What about the relationship with your kids, family members and friends?I have no special someone nor children in my life. I do have a relationship with Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
As for the relationship with my family members and friends.


My family: I come from a large family. For the most I'm connected with some of my family members their the Internet or by phone. When we are in the Internet we can't connect more. We can email one another information or photos of what's going on in our lives.

My friends: I can say that I have a lot of friends. Through the years our lives change. There are some close friends who are still with me. Some have drifted away.

I have a lot of distant few. They just know my name. Than there some who know a general information about me as the continue to fellowship with me. Than there are a very few friends that I share my life's issues with.

In all my relationships with a few friends have come closer. The other friends are friend but in a lesser level. I thank God for my friends. I thank God for being my # 1 friend.

May we grow in our relationship with family member and friends. May God show us ways to enrich our relationships. May the LORD lead us into good relationships. AMEN!

Staying On The Journey
Thanks for reading.
Fast Forward: Relationships
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...