Friday, March 4, 2011

Fast Forward: Financial World

Question # 4.)

What does your financial world look like? Your bank account? Your cash flow?
My Financial World: I'm not a millionairess or rolling in the bough. I'm believing that I doing OK! I'm not in debt. I haven't had a bound check in years. I have some cash flow. I'm not broke.

In all, I do my best to pay what I owe. I don't like to owe anybody. I try to be wise with what I spend my money on. I know at times, I have the urge to want things that are on sale. I have learn to do without. Or wait until...

Then there are those unexpected things that come up. I have to spend more than wanted or what was in plan. I don't like that. That means that I have to do without things for a while.

I don't like money rule my happiness. We can have a lot of money, but money can't buy happiness. Our financial world is the system in how we live. What we can have at times is not bought with a price.

May we learn how to manage our money. May we use common sense when we buy things. May we learn that it's not how much money we have is important but how we manage it. May we learn the value of a dollar. May the LORD guide our hearts in what we should do with the stewardship of our money. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Fast Forward: Financial World
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...