Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures: Being Apart Of The Earth

       Life's Simple Pleasures:
# 1.) Being Apart Of The Earth

There are a lot of little things in  life that cost little or no money value about them. They can give us great pleasure. There are things that don't cost us. Those things we can see as good and pleasurable.
 for our good.

I was thinking. What great pleasure it is to be apart of  being on earth! I'm reminded of that every each day I go outside. I notice things.

I walked out of my house this morning. I smelt the earth. The smell of dirt in the air. The wind was blowing. What a good feeling to be reminded that the earth has its functions. 

I can describe great pleasure of being apart of the earth when the seasons come around. Springtime is here. I can smell it in the air. I see it in nature.

I enjoy seeing the re birth of nature. The leaves are budding back on trees, bushes and plants. Life is coming to be. Such great joy from coming from the cold Winter season.

I have great pleasure in experiencing Spring despite what come with it simplicity. I like the season of life.  I notice the abundance in my life when Spring comes. I become more alive and ready for the outdoors.

May we see the value in life's surrounding. May we know that there is more to life than what we see. May we take pleasure in the small things in life. May we learn that the things in life is precious. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...