Saturday, March 26, 2011

Life's Simple Pleasures:Going To My Secret Place

         Life's Simple Pleasures

# 4.) Going To My Secret Place
I have a place where I love to go. I go every chase that I can. That place is the Upper Room. It's a prayer and worship chapel at Word Of Life Church. It's a wonderful place.

I can describe how going to the Upper Room pleasures makes me feel. It's a place where I've love to go over the years. I enjoy being there.

I can pray and enter into the presence of the LORD. I know that I can enter into the LORD's presence any where. The Upper Room is a special place for me to be at.

 I can revel in the great pleasure. I  get from going to the Upper Room. But despite having others with me in there I can see the simplicity in just being there. There is a calm quietness there. I can meditate on thing. There are times when I journal or write poems. 

I have notice the abundance in my life during the times when I'm entering into the presence of God. Those times when I have burdens on my heart. The Upper Room is a wonderful place where I can open up.

In all... the Upper Room is like a second home to me. I go there more than going to church. I do gather in the house of the LORD weekly. The Upper Room has something apart that I find pleasurable to do.

May we have a secret place to go to. May we learn that getting away from time to time is good. May we enjoy the place where we love to go. May peace and quietness surround our stay in our secret place. Amen!

Thanking for reading.
Life's Simple Pleasures: Going To My Secret Place
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...