Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cherishing Moments: Book Review

I was overwhelmed when I received an email on April 19, 2011. It was from a friend on Twitter. It was a request to review a book from the Upper Room Reviews Program.

First, I looked at the books from their list. Then I looked at the application. There were simple questions that I answered. Such as name address, email, what church attended, which book I wanted to review. So I decided to go for it.

I wasn't for sure if I would be selected. But low and behold I was. I was so excited! I never reviewed a book before like this. I've been ask by Amazon and Borders. I choose not to do those.

In all I was excited about this offer. I was socked that I was chosen from the Upper Room Reviews Program. It was an honor to be selected.

Now, all I have to do is wait for the book  to come. It should arrive in about a week or two. Than I have 90 days from the time I receive that book to read and write about it on my blog site that I sent to them. Awaiting for this new journey that I'm on.

May we be expecting good moments in our lives to happen. May we be honored with those moments come. May the LORD grant us the beauty of His goodness that is before us. Amen!

Thanks for reading.Cherishing Moments: Book Review
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...