Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trading Fear For PEACE

I've been thinking when the times I had great fear. The fear when I was trembling or had tears in my eyes. That kind of fear.

What I can recall while in this state....my mind can't comprehend what is going on. I'm like frozen. What can I do?

Most of the time when fear comes I'm not thinking about what causes those feelings. The fear comes and takes over...I don't know exactly what I do when the feelings are coming or how I trade up on things..

I think I've learn to replace the fear with other thoughts that allow me to feel relax I try to calm myself down. There are times when I get myself together, I ask myself why am I doing this?

I can see that I'm much better after the fear leaves. I can keep get back to where I'm calm. That's a great feeling.

I've learn the fear is not the end of what it is. I have faith. I put my trust in God. For God is my shield. He is my security. In Him I put my trust.

May we understand that God has not give us the spirit of fear. May we receive the spirits of love and a sound mind. May we face our fears. May we be at peace and at rest with the things that bring us fear. Amen.

Thanks for reading.Trading Fear For PEACE
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...