Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stepping Into My Life

We all have a purpose in life. We pursue something every day. We live for a purpose. We may not really see life as a purpose. But each one of us has a purpose in being who we are.

I try to use what I have to make things around me easier to be in. The gifts of being who God has created me to become. I'm a giver of what I can give...

We are to be builders in our community. We are to love our neighbors as  our selves. We should look out after one another. We have that brotherly love that's inside of us waiting to get out.

We can bring hope in the dull world the we enter into. We can inspire people with what we have. There are time when we can express gratitude for what God has done in our live. We can share our experiences with others.

May we see that we all have a purpose in life. May we see the good of others. May we be helpful to those in need. May the LORD grant us wisdom throughout our lives. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Stepping Into My Life
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...