Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trading Shyness For CONFIDENCE

I've been thinking of the times when I was shy. Those times when I would hold my head down. Those times when I couldn't look people in the eyes.

I've come a long ways. There are times I can slip back into the mode with people who I don't what to face. I seem to shy away from people and things.

I don't recall what I was think about that brought on the shy feelings. I guess it was a reaction that I had always done over the years. I never thought that I could break the chain on this feeling.

I had to learn to to replace the shy feeling and allow myself to be more comfortable with people. I had to be more relaxed when I had to do things.

I tried not to focus on the things that made me react to the thing that made my shy. I had to build up the confidence to do things. I have to change my mind set .

I know through experience I can do some things. If I don't try I can't experience what I need to experience in life. It took me time to do some things. But there the confidence that comes I tend to accomplish what I set out to do. There are times when I miss the mark.

May we grow out of the things that causes us to be shy. May we build confidence to do the things we fear. May the LORD be our confidence throughout whatever He calls us to do. AMEN!

Thanks for reading.Trading Shyness For CONFIDENCE
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

Once you are at a slightly better place, keep trading up and keep climbing the ladder of better feeling thoughts one rung at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...