Saturday, April 9, 2011

Been Lifting Up

Some Of My Thoughts:
I did some lifting up this week. I tried to get my mind off of me. I encouraged people. I listened as well. I helped some who are searching for their family history.

There is so much that I see that can gave someone a lift. The smiles on our faces. The gesture to show others that we care. The thought of wishing people happy birthday.

Being lifted up brings some thing to me too. The good feeling inside that brings a blessing to other. So good to be a help to others.

May we learn to keep our minds off of ourselves. May we share some good to others. May the LORD lead us into the path to lift of those who are around us. Amen!

Thanks for reading.

Been Lifting Up
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...