Sunday, November 26, 2017

Living In The Kingdom Prepared

Oh! What a day this has been! The Last Sunday in ordinary time for 2007. It was Christ the King Sunday. I have enjoy this beautiful day. I moved in the flow of it.

I'm thankful for the Kingdom of God. Jesus is King of all the world. I'm thankful that the Kingdom is prepared for us. And its here and now and is coming in its fullest.

My Reflections: November 26, 2017 Gathering.
I was singing as I made my way into the main doors of the church. I've been in the habit of looking around as I'm singing and or praying. Today, I must I've been an early bird. I saw a few people before heading into the sanctuary.

I continue to do what I do when I enter the sanctuary doors. This has become a habit too. I can't recall how long I've been doing it. I was on my routine before the gathering at 10 AM. cst.

It was the celebration of my 24th Anniversary receiving communion with the church.  Also the 4th Sunday of November was my Water Baptism Anniversary. The actual day was on Sunday, November 28, 1993. It fell on the 1st Sunday in Advent that year.

I made my way to the  Upper Room, the thin place. The Spirit of the LORD was there. I enjoyed my stay there as I always do. I made my way back to the main sanctuary. I chatted with some friends along the way.

As I walk out of the Upper Room, I've made it a habit of speaking with people. I'm thankful that people are coming to the gathering early. I don't like to be late for the gathering. I'm only time I'm late is the time when I greet.

Church News:It was announced that the Wednesday Midweek has replaced the Friday MYC gathering.
MIDWEEK Time: Every Wednesday, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PMThe Message: about 30 Minutes
 The Kingdom Prepared for You by Pastor Brian Zahnd

Notes: From the parable Matthew 25:31- 46
What human life is to be like.
The people in this scripture are taking part of the kingdom already.

Be Ready
Use what you have been given: Be Faithful
Take care of the least: Stay on the right side of the kingdom.
We are our brother's keeper
Care for one another
And love one another
Help others.
Taking care of the poor, the sick and the strangers.

The End of the Message
We confession our Christian Faith

Received: Communion: Song: "Come to the Table".
Thank You, Jesus for inviting us to Your Table.

Had a blessing spoken over us.
Dismissed: From the gathering: with God in Peace.
I chatted with some friends as I always do.
I departed the church feeling wonderful.

I read this online:

Advent Prayer & Communion Service in the Upper Room Prayer Chapel
Time: Every Wednesday from  November 29, 2017 to December 20, 2017  6:30 PM - 7:30 PM

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A.Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...