Sunday, November 19, 2017

I Can Feel. ~ Lord, Teach Us How To Love Well

What A Beautiful Lord's Day! I woke up feeling great! This is the day that the Lord has made, I been rejoicing and been glad in it. Thank You, Jesus!

I did my morning dos and went about my way. On Sundays, I have made it a habit to take selfies by the door. I started to do this last year. I think I'm telling some stories along the way.

November 19th is an anniversary day. Its the day I arrived in Jerusalem, Israel in 1998. I make note of this day everyday since that day. It was a dream that came true.  I had long to be there. 

On this 24th Anniversary, I had a special time in the Upper Room Prayer Chapel at Word of Life Church. The prayer chapel was designed like the Upper Room in Jerusalem.  I walked on Jerusalem stone every time I go there. Today, I prayed thanking God for all that He had done for me to journey to Israel.

The Sunday Gathering
It was wonderful. I chatted with some of my friends. There was one who was celebrating his 75th birthday.

The Spirit of the LORD was there. I'm thankful that we can flow with the Spirit. We heard a new song. (I try to google the new songs. It's hard to remember the lyrics. )

The Message
Pastor Brian Zahnd preached on "Feel The Falseness"  God is love. ~ Life is a gift and not a game. The goal in life is to learn have to love well. Power isn't the goal in life. ~ Love is. ~ God is love.

"Can you feel the falseness?
If so you have a heart for the truth
Keep feeding  that Holy desire. How?
Keep listening to the truth that  Jesus speaks
Keep believing in the truth that Jesus is
Seek to live the truth that Jesus calls us to live."
Pastor Brian Zahnd

We received Communion: I love the song: I Believe... God The Father, The Son and Holy Spirit...
The Spirit of the LORD is always there with us. ~ Communion is very important to any Church gatherings.

The After Flow...
I chatted with some friends as I made my way out the main doors. It was beautiful outside. I arrived at home early. I feeling great.

I was on my daily afternoon doings. It's a good feeling to gathering with the church on Sundays. Now, the coming home after church there us set another week before us. As I go...Christ Be All Around Me.

Journaling:
I have adjusted and trying to do this blog on Sunday afternoon or evening. It's fresh in my thinking.  I started to listen to the Sunday sermon, again as I'm typing this blog.  

May the LORD teach us how to love well.
May we have a heart to care for others.
May we seek after the good of what Jesus is teaching us.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...