Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Repost From My Old Blog My First Blog And Year

Reflections: Tuesday, 13 November 2007

  • My First Blog & First Year Blogging

    My Very First Blog November 13, 2006 Blogring :
    Word of Life Church members
    [I added some updates]

     Hi There! My nickname is "Susie".  It took me a while to get connected to this blog(ring). I did not know what name to use.  So I ended up with susie91793. Sept 17, 1993 was the day I met JESUS at WOLC.
    [Word of Life Church]       I don't know much about how blogging works.  But, I believe this is a good start. I first came across this blog(ring) through Pastor Brian Zahnd's blog on Nov 10, 2006.  This led me to perizahnd's blog and than to others.  I have been reading some of your blogs.  Some of you I know. Some of you know me as well.  I greet at church.
         I have not done my profile yet. [It was not done at that time but here is an update . It was new introduction for my blog site: A Little More About Me.] I am still learning how to do this blogging deal. I will get better as the days go a long.  I may even reply to some of your blogs.
    Have A Great Day!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...