Thursday, November 9, 2017

Celebrating Life

It was Word of Life Church's 36th Anniversary November 1. But, the church celebrated it on the 1st Sunday of November. It was a special Sunday.


The message 36th Anniversary "Love is Credible". by Pastor Brian Zahnd.
It was a good message.

We had donuts before our gathering.  And we had tacos, nachos and cake after our gathering. I had a wonderful time. I didn't get to attend the church's anniversary last year.

The first Sunday of November is always daylight saving time. I'm always throw off track on this day. I woke up about 3:45 or 4 AM. I had  a time getting back to sleep. I can't remember.

I was ready for church by 7 AM. The gathering started at 10 AM. I made the most of the time. I had fun. I took photos. It was a beautiful day. Great memories.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...