Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Doing Life And Celebrating Life

October has been the month when I celebrate my church life with church community.  

 I've been celebrating my connection with the church community. It's been wonderful. Thanking God for 24 years of Church Life.

Before I joined Church, I heard about the Baptists, the Catholics. I didn't know about the Christians. Being spiritual / a religious person.
 
The Message on the 29th of Oct was " Beyond the Wittenberg Door" by Pastor Brian Zahnd
Here's Pastor Brian's blog: Beyond The Wittenberg Door.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...