Friday, October 20, 2017

Church Membership Anniversary

The 3rd Sunday of October is my Church Membership Anniversary. The actual day was on October 17, 1993.  ~ Doing Life On the Journey with Jesus, Family, Friends, The Community and The Body of Christ

 Sunday, October 15, 2017
I awaken  by hearing some sounds. I had a hard time sleeping. I had less than  6 hours of sleep. I prepared myself for the gathering.

Before the gathering:
I continue to sing as I make my way into the building and praying by the time that I've entered into the sanctuary.  I'm saying hello to those who are in my pathway and looking around as I go.

The Sunday message  was "Blowin' In the Wind" by The Family Pastor, Jacob Taylor. It was a good message. We received communion. It was a special gathering for me. I'm thankful that I was there. 

I received some well wishes on my Church Membership Anniversary on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 on facebook.   I see the importance in staying connected with the church community. Thankful  for  the people who do too. ~ Thanks for the anniversary greetings.

Wednesday, Midweek is different.
I did not attend Midweek. I took a break. It takes time to get use to it. I've gotten use to not having Friday night gathering. I think it's a thing of the past. And I'm  back "home" to where I started on Fridays.

I made some decisions and adjustments this week.  I've become accustom to some things. I see that have come into a new season. I'm pressing on. The best is yet to come.

Indeed, Church life continues to change as the years come along. That's apart of the journey. We have adjust and keep changing. I'm thankful that the LORD is with us on the journey.

May we continue to be lead by the Spirit of God.
May we adjust to the changes that come and go.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...