Friday, October 13, 2017

Continue On The Journey With Jesus and His Church

The Second Sunday in October: Pastor Appreciation Day. Thank God for Pastors!

I  was up off and on through out on the morning on Sunday, October 8, 2017. I didn't do everything I normally would do. I did the best that I could.  It was cool morning. I wore my wrap around.

I had a joyful spirit as I come to the main church doors. Yes, I was singing and looking around as I went about. I ended up praying as I went into the sanctuary.

I made my way as I normally do. I went to the Upper Room for a little while. I prayed and walked and prayed. I took some selfies.

It was my turn to greet at 9:30 am. I was there early. I had to keep on my wrap around and put on my gloves. There was one person wondering why I was all wrapped up. Lol

It got down to 50 degrees. But, I saw one temperature gage. It read 47 degree. And the high was about 81. I was living in the present time. I didn't want to freeze. Yes, the Autumn season has come.

I had a wonderful time greeting. I have met a lot of beautiful people on my church life journey. I try to remember people's names. I have two names to faces, Rhonda and Shannon.  I hope to say their names next time.

The message by Pastor Brian was on What About The Book Of Revelation? 
The  Q&A Session for the message : What About the Book of Revelation? was on Midweek:

It's been a long week. I'm learning new things as I come about life. Church is an important part of our lives. We should be connected to a community on a regular basis. Amen.

May we continue on the journey with Jesus and His Church.
Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...