Friday, October 6, 2017

Crossed Over Into The 4th Quarter

My Church Life Journey:

I didn't sleep good on the morning of Sunday, October 1, 2017. When I awaken, I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be. I did my morning doings before I gathered with the church. I felt okay.

While I was coming to the place where I worship, I began to sing. There was light rain and heavy clouds.  I began to sing "This Little Light of Mine" and onward I made my way in the door.

I looked around as I normally do. I'm thankful to see what I can see. I continued to sing songs and look around. I spoke to some people as I was going about. As I entered the door of the sanctuary, I prayed the Lord's Prayer.

I made my way as I normally do. I came across some friends on the way out of the sanctuary. There was joy in the place. I continued to speak to people as I made my way to the Upper Room to pray.

I entered the Upper Room in reverence to where I was.  The whole earth is God's  We walk on sacred ground. I have adapted to this thinking. The sanctuary is sacred too.

We had a beautiful gathering. There was a good message. by Brian Zahnd  What About Hell?  Pastor's Q&A session What About Hell

It have been a good week. The church had an Upper Room Prayer gathering. It was streamed live. I had a chance to be apart of it on October 4, 2017. Also, I attended the church supper and Q&A session.

As I'm writing this blog, I have heard the news of my Aunt's passing on October 5, 2017. She was my the last Aunt that I have. I'm thankful for my Aunt Josie. She will be missed. R.I.P. Auntie.

Life is to be lived.
We don't know how long we will be on this earth. 
May we live life to the fullest.
May we see the beauty that God has for us.
Amen.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...