Friday, June 6, 2014

What's Your Favorite Day of The Week? & Why?

Saturday, 25 July 2009

  • What's Your Favorite Day of The Week? & Why?

    I've been thinking about the days of the week. What is my best day or favorite day of the week?  I am beginning to like Saturday more and more. Why?

    Saturday is the last day of the week. I have more time for things. It's like a fun day. I'm out of routine from the other days. Saturday seem longer for me. Things are much different than the other days.
    Monday and Thursday are my busiest days. I seem to have more to do on those days. Sunday is the LORD's Day.  It's a day to gather together with the people of God. And a day of rest.

    Friday is the day I can gather with the people of God too. It's the end of the weekday. Tuesday and Wednesday are when I have do lighter work. I can catch up on some things. I can rest some.

    In all I have been learning to get the most of TODAY. Not just the specific day to the week. But just the day that I am in at that time.

    I seem to lose track of what day it is at times. Each day had something special about it. I get more out of the days that I am in now days.

    I use to be at a HIGH for Friday. Friday is just Friday. I see that I have the opportunity to be in the house of God. I can grow in the LORD as I meet and fellowship with some of my friends.

    We all may have that favorite day of the week. But may we enjoy the days that we are in. "This is the day that the LORD has made let us rejoice and be glad in it."  May we get something out of every day that the day that we are in AMEN!

    The Chronicles of Susan
    On My Journey Of Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...