Monday, June 30, 2014

Giving Thanks

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

  • Giving Thanks

    I am thankful for this journey of refreshment. I will continue along the path of healing. Some healing are spontaneous. But healing is a process in some cases

    It has been a good month. I enjoyed my quiet times with the LORD. It's good to be alone by ourselves from time to time.

    We should have a thankful heart. God is good to us. I believe that God hears and answers our prayers. But it's on God's timing always. It may not be on our timing. His timing is always right.

    There are a lot of things that you and I can give God thanks for. We can thank Him for the Gift of Life through His Son, Jesus Christ. We can thank Him for our family and friends.

    We can thank Him for the times when we did things that were not so. But God help us came out of what we were in. The times when we were low down and out. He lifted us up. Those times when we didn't know that to do. But God intervened in our lives.

    I thank You, God for all that You do and continue to do in our lives. I thank You God for restoration creation back to its original purpose.

    I thank You, God for forgiving us. I thank You, that You redeemed us. I thank You that You are in control of what's going on. I thank You, God that You care for our needs.

    I thank You, God that all things work together for good. I thank You, God that You will never leave us or forsake us.

    I thank You, God that You listen to us when we call upon Your name. I thank You that You watch over Your word. I thank You that you answer our prayers in the way that You want.

    Father God,
    May we learn to be thankful people. May we be thankful for what You have blessed us with. May we have the spirit of thanksgiving upon our lives in Jesus' name Amen.
    On The Journey Of Transformation
    Giving Thanks

    Col 3:17
    And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through him to God the Father

    The Chronicles Of Susan
    Along The Path Of Healing
    30 Days of Praying & Journaling
    Day 30

    ConfessionThank You, God. I give thanks that my prayers are always answered in the right time and the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...