Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Question: How Are You Doing?

Note: Thursday, 10 January 2013

  • The Question: How Are You Doing?

    There are people who ask me that question all the time.  There are tells when I give them a quick answer. Ok, or Alright. But there are times when I wonder if people just ask the question out of routine.

    Do people really care how I'm doing? Or just going through the motion in asking? There are times when I want to give an off the wall respond to see if the person hears what am saying.

    There are people who really want to know how I'm doing. They are the ones who talk with me after asking the question. As for those who ask and go on about their way, make me wonder.

    I have come across people like that. They ask and hear my reply and hurry about their way not leaving me room to ask them how they are doing.

    I wonder. Do we really take time to fellowship? Do was really care about others? We need to ask ourselves questions.

    Lord, help us to really care about those who are in our lives.
    Help us to communicate with one another.
    May we see that others are important too.
    May we grow as we see and care about how others are doing.
    Amen.
    As for me.... I'm coming along and getting back on track. I feel much better. My voice has come back.

    Thanks for reading,
    Susan

    Scripture.
    For your ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all your paths.
    Proverbs 5:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...