Thursday, June 5, 2014

Eight Facts / Habits About Myself

Reflections: Monday, 05 November 2007

  • Eight Facts / Habits About Myself

    I got tagged. I saw this on another Xanga blogsite about a week ago. I thought about doing this. Some how I forgot about it. 

    Then friend, Charlotte tags me with what I thought about doing. Is this a coincident or what? Well, I have decided to share some things.

    I don't want to put any pressure on my friends to share things about themselves. I have given all my friends a pardon from this game. I will not tag anyone.

    My friend has shown me mercy. She said "No worries, if you don't want to do it...just for fun!!"  It is just For FUN!!!

    So I will post a part of what my friend suggested from the rules. I am willfully doing this on my own accord. I have added just a tee bit so I will not leave you wondering.

    Here is my list of eight random facts / habits about myself.
    1.)    I was born my parents' 19th child and their 4th daughter. ( All of us have the same mother and same father. All of us single births. I'm the baby. Our parents and their 1st daughter are with Jesus.)

    2.)    I was born 13 days before my mother's 43rd birthday. (I was 9 pounds & 5 ounces and 21 inches. I turned 43, last year.)

    3.)    I was born a sister-in-law and an auntie. (I was young enough to be my parents granddaughter. I have a niece who was born before I was. One brother was married and another one got married when I was 4 months old.)

    4.)    I never flown in an air plane until I went to Israel in November 1998. (When I went to Israel, there were three plane rides there and three plane rides back. It was a challenge for me. I have not flown in an air plane since then. By the way, this was the very first time that I went somewhere without a blood relative.)

    5.)    I have a toe nail that grows upward. (The toe nail looks weird. I have to file it from time to time.)

    6.)    I am pigeon toed. (One day my mother told me that I walked like her Grandma, Laura. I ask her what she might by that. Grandma was pigeon toed.)

    7.)    I had reddish brown hair in my early days. (That's what my mother told me. By the way I like the color... shades of red.)
    8.)    My favorite number is 8. (I was born on the 8th day: That's the 98th day of a normal year.)

            From My Book Of THANKS: I am so thankful that I took COURAGE to share this blog with you. I am so thankful the God has blessed me with the Blessings of FAVOR. I am so thankful that Father God has given me His COVENANT Blessings.

            Peace and grace to you,
            ~ sueZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...