Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wisdom: What Have I learned?

Here Are Some Of My Thoughts:

Thinking about this assignment. How have I changed over the year?  What have I acknowledge? What am I grateful for?

It's seems like it's been a long year. I've been journaling each week. I found that there were a lot of challenges in journaling.

There were some topics that were hard to write about. I didn't put to much into those assignments. As for the topics that were interesting, I took the time to journal about them.

I see that I had time to think on those subject. Those topic centered on life and my beliefs about things in life.

What can I share with others about words of wisdom? It's what I've have experienced in life. Life is a journey. Each day is  a new day. Live life each day.

In some point in life, we have to have a belief system. We put our faith in something or some one. We have to have source in life.

I believe that there is a God. The Creator of heaven and earth. With this belief, I can have a start on what I believe. And word from that belief.

There will come test and trails in and through tout our life. We have to face....When things come... I tend to commune with God. This bring comfort to me.

I've learned that Life Is A School. This is where we grow, learn and experience things. Each dawning of a new day starts us off into the unknown.

Hopefully we end our days and continue the cycle of the dawning of a new day.

Some wisdom I've learned:
Love and Be Love
God is LOVE
God is a good God.
Life is hard.
We need a Savior
No matter what, keep your faith in Jesus
Never get tried of repentance
Listen with your heart
Show respect
Honor your parents
Be kind to others

Thanks for reading.Wisdom:What Have I Learned?
Stay On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...